Thursday, September 18, 2008

You Can Block MySpace, But You Forgot About Blogger!

Yes, I am totally blogging from the hospital right now. It's not that I'm obsessed, it's that I had to pay to watch any other channel besides The TV Guide Channel and with the television came the internet. MySpace is blocked content, but this isn't!!!

Anywho, on to the update: Definitely low on amniotic fluid. Definitely staying at hospital. Definitely inducing labor. They are going to start with the gel in about another hour and a half or so, then around 5:00 tomorrow morning they are going to the "next level" with Pitocin. I am currently on hold for ordering dinner with the fantastic system they have called "on-call dining". I'm not going to lie right now I am enjoying the hospital more than home a little bit. I know that's all going to change drastically, but if I have to hang out in a hospital, waiting for gels and drips, at least I can eat and blog.

We got here about 12:30. Dr. Assad tried to find the Hope Fucking Diamond, which he apparently assumed was located somewhere BEHIND my Uterus, and half an arm North. OMG! No, he did not find what he was looking for, I told him he had a future in archaeology though. Right after I sobbed uncontrollably from the pain. I'm good now. Nurse (and Midwife in training) Kelly ROCKS and I am so glad she is mine until 11:00pm. I hope the next one gets my jokes.

Husband is great. Loves his chair. And all of the phone calls. I don't think he thought that's what was meant by "Support Person" hehehehehehehehe He's wonderful and Post-Partum, I swear, I'll make it up to him.

That's it for now. Maybe there will be more posts before I leave here. Maybe not. Sorry for typos an whatnot. Keyboard sucks and has limited mouse functions. I have no patience to try and spellcheck.

1 comment:

KK said...

dont forget to take pics
love,
scrap-o-matic

p.s i wanted to talk longer, but peeple was at my desk.....cause u know i wanted to get "all up in ur bidness"
KEEP ME FREEKIN POSTED WITH WHATS UP (IF TONY NEEDS TO CALL ME THATS FINE, AS LONG AS HE KNOWS ILL NEED A PLAY BY PLAY) , CAUSE I CANT STAND NOT BEING THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant we just web cam this? why the f-didnt i think to get you that for baby shower!!!!
damnit!