Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh, Come On!

What is wrong with me? I have a work file I need to finish and I've decided that I need to finish it tonight so that my weekend is free of at least one job. But as I sit here at my computer, I don't have the energy. So, I print off my banking transactions in an effort to send out payments for bills (which, by the way, I didn't do the entire month of April, so, yeah, it needs to be done pretty badly). As I look at the three pages of transactions I need to update my checkbook with, I put that to the side too. Then, I'm thinking about how I should go hang out with the baby because he's going to bed soon, but I convince myself that I need to stay in the office and get EITHER work file completed OR bills paid. What resolution have I come to? In the last 40 minutes, I've tweeted, checked MySpace and my Gmail accounts numerous times. Really. Like, logged all the way in and all the way out MULTIPLE times.

Might as well post it. That took two minutes.

Sigh. Off to the living room. Wee One is having a meltdown and Husband keeps yelling NO. Probably involves the lamp cord or the kitchen chair blocking his path to the cat food bowls he wants to eat out of. Adventurous one he is. Sigh.

No comments: